1/13/2015

TARTAN & JAMES DEAN + FIRST POST OF 2015



Hey guys! This is my first post of 2015 (I know a little late hehe) and this also is my first post here in blogspost; all my previous entries were posted first in wordpress and I decided to use blogger now because is the perfect tool for blogging, so I just copy and paste my previous post in here, I hope you can read them :)
I'm from Mexico City and I'm a 23yo Graphic Designer that loves fashion and I want the world to see my personal style. Love you guys. Don't forget to follow me on instagram, twitter and youtube :)


What I'm wearing: James Dean Tshirt: FOREVER21 / Tartan shirt: FOREVER21 / Jeans and boots: H&M / 
Tartan cap: C&A / Earcuff: Diego Dom








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig