1/13/2015

SUNSET AT THE BEACH




Hey guys! Is almost 2015 and my clothes don’t fit me anymore LOL I been eating alot this holidays but YOLO, mom´s food is really good :) This time I went to the beach and the view when sun goes down is really amazing. Once again my brother helped me with the shooting, he loves photpography now LOL. Anyways I want to wish you a happy new year full of great things for you and youre love ones .:)

Hola a todos! Ya es casi 2015 y para estas fechas la ropa ya no me queda LOL He comido demasiado estas fechas pero YOLO, la comida de mamá es muy rica :) Esta vez fui a la playa y la vista cuando se va ocultando el sol es maravillosa. Una vez más mi hermano me ayudó con el shooting, ahora ya le encanta la fotografía después de nunca haber agarrado una cámara LOL. Quiero desearles una feliz nuevo año y que esté lleno de cosas bonitas para todos!

What I'm wearing: Tanktop: Urban Outfitters / Vest: GUESS? / Shorts: C&A










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig