1/26/2015

MY GREEN SHOES



Hey guys! This time I decided to use my favorite shoes ever; yes! my green shoes from forever21, I think this type of shoes adds to you're outfit a bit of fun if you want to wear monochromatic pieces. I can't get tired of them :) I hope this week be the best for you. Cheers!

Hola a todos! Esta ocasión decidí usar mis zapatos favoritos de todos los tiempos; sí! mis zapatos verdes de forever21. Pienso que este tipo de zapatos dan a tu outfit un toque divertido si ya estás usando un look monocromático . Nunca me canso de ellos :) Espero que esta nueva semana sea la mejor para todos. Cheers!









What I'm wearing: Denim jacket: H&M / Tshirt and Shoes: FOREVER21 / Trousers: ZARA / Backpack: ALDO












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig