1/13/2015

HAPPY HOLIDAYS




Hey guys! Merry Christmas!!! Today is Christmas and I hope Santa got you all the presents you wanted :)It is time to be with our love ones in peace, sharing great moments around the Chirstmas tree LOL. Im visitng my family in my hometown, a place in Mexico called Oaxaca, the weather is really hot and windy nowadays but I like it. In this post I’m using a new 50mm lens for my Canon and the pictures were taken by my brother (I usually take all my pictures by myself) but he helped my at this time. Well, I hope you all have a great day!

Hola a todos! Feliz Navidad!!! Hoy es Navidad y espero que Santa les haya traído todos los regalos que le pidieron :) Es un día para estar con nuestros seres queridos en paz, compartiendo bonitos momentos alrededor del arbolito de Navidad LOL. Estoy visitando a mi familia en mi ciudad de nacimiento; en Oaxaca, México. El clima estos días ha sido muy caluroso y con mucho viento, pero me gusta. En este post estoy usando un nuevo lente de 50mm para mi Canon y le pedí ayuda a mi hermano para tomarme las fotos (Usualmente todas mis fotos las tomo yo haciendo malabares lol). Espero tengan un hermoso día!

What I’m wearing: Denim vest: ZARA / Tshirt: C&A / Jogger pants: Forever21 / Espadrilles: C&A










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig