1/15/2015

GOLDEN DETAILS




Hey guys! After changing the design of the blog several times, It's finally ready and I like how it looks. What do you think? Well... this time my friend Thalia helped me with this shoot while we were in downtown Mexico City near by our graduate school (We are taking a course to get our Diploma in Graphic Design). The day was a bit chilly but nice and quiet, perfect to take some picture and jump a little in the middle of the street. 
Recently, I'm having an obsession with accesories and this time I choose a few golden rings, and a golden collar tips to complete my outfit. I hope you like it. Cheers!  

Hola a todos! Después de cambiar el diseño del blog varias veces, está por fin listo y me agrada como quedó ¿Ustedes que opinan? En esta oportunidad mi amiga Thalia me ayudó con el shoot mientras estábamos en el centro de la Ciudad de México cerca de nuestra escuela; donde tomamos un Diplomado en Diseño Editorial para obtener nuestro título en Diseño Gráfico :) El día  estaba un poquito frío pero agradable y quieto, para esa hora en el centro hehe, perfecto para tomar algunas fotos y saltar en medio de la calle.
Recientemente estoy teniendo una obsesión con usar accesorios y en esta ocasión esocogí algunos anillos dorados y unos clips para el cuello de mi camisa que complementaron mi outfit. Espero les guste. Saludos!


What I'm wearing.Beanie: FOREVER21.Denim Jacket and Jeans: H&M.Skull Shirt and Sneakers: ZARA








Photo credit: Thalía Mendoza 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig