1/12/2015

DENIM & BLACK




Hey guys! It’s a new month, almost the end of the year and I wanted to share with you this look. December is my favorite month in the calendar because I’m able to visit my family and share fun times with old friends. I hope this season go fast and you can spend it with your love ones :):)

Hola a todos! Ya es un nuevo mes, casi el final del año y quise compartirles este look. Diciembre es mi mes favorito en el calendario pues pues visitar a mi familia y compartir un bonito rato con viejos amigos. Espero este mes corra muy rápido y ustedes tambíen puedad compartirlo con sus seres queridos :)






What I'm wearing:

Sunglasses: Carrera
Denim jacket: H&M
Tanktop: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Zara
Sneakers: Reebok
Earcuff: DiegoDom









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HEYNOVALES | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig